Garware Eomite Premium Water Based Wall Primer
is formulated by using Copolymer Emulsion and ideal combination of pigments and extenders so as to ensure deep penetration and sealing of porous surfaces. It is pigmented white to give reasonable opacity to the primer. It is suitable for interior and exterior application for priming of plastered surfaces and other masonry works. It makes the surface less absorbent and increases the spreading capacity of the paint. Garware Eomite Cement Primer Water Based Primer can be applied on plastered surfaces, asbestos sheets, concrete, brickwork, etc. prior to over painting with water – based paints. All surfaces before painting must be dry and must be free from loose dust, oil, grease, etc. In case of previously painted surface, remove the old loosely adhering paint by scraping and rubbing with sand paper. Dust off, in case of newly prepared plaster surface, allow sufficient time for curing and drying prior to Primer Application.
Salient Features :
Application Methods :
No. of Coats Recommended :
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- Very good intercoat adhesion
- Seals dry porous surfaces
- Good hardness
- Ease of application.
- One coat is sufficient for normal substrates
Drying Time :
- With Clean Water
- If necessary 15-20% of water can be used for thinning
Covering Capacity :
- Surface Dry:30 minutes at 27º ± 2ºC & RH 60 ± 5%:
- Overcoating:after 6 hours.
- 14 – 16 sq. mtrs / litre / coat on smooth non – absorbent surface.
Storage Life :
- Can be tinted by using Garware(If required)
- Hi- Power Universal Stainers
Packs Available :
- Best for use within 12 months from the date of manufacture
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- 20 ltrs.
- 4 ltrs.
- 1 ltr.