Garware Exact Exterior Plastic Paint
is an economical water thin coating, specially designed for application on exterior walls in dry or moderately humid climatic conditions. Garware ‘Exact’ is much superior to normal cement paint coatings in respect to exterior durability, finish, washability and resistance to fungus / algae. Garware Exact Exterior Plastic Paint is specially designed for application on exterior walls of houses and architectural buildings situated in dry or moderately humid climatic condition. It should kept in mind that before applying Garware Exact Exterior Plastic Paint, surface to be painted should be clean, dry and free from any loose paint film, dirt, chalk, grease, fungus and algae. For areas, where there is excessive fungal growth, the surface should be treated with Garware Antifungal Solution. Only cement plaster should be used for filling of cracks and leveling of substrate. Do not use putty on exterior surfaces. Salient Features :
Supply Viscosity :
- Economical water thinning coating
- Better outdoor durability
- Smooth and pleasing finish
- Performance much superior to cement paint
- No need of curing.
Application Method :
No. of Coats Recommended :
- Can be easily thinned with water.
- Two, to ensure greater protection
- Horizontal surfaces like window tops, parapet tops etc. are given three finishing coats instead of two.
Drying Time :
- Use Clean water
- For normal application thin 1kg of paint with 500ml of water
- For freshly prepared plastered surfaces a priming coat of Garware Exact is recommended
- Thinning with 75-100% of water depending upon the nature of the substrate.
Covering Capacity :
- Surface Dry: 30 minutes at 27º ± 2ºC & RH 60 ± 5% :
- Recoating: 4 to 6 hours.
Colour Range :
- 8-10 sq. mtrs / kg. per coat on smooth non-absorbent surface
Storage Life :
- Shades shown in product shade card
Packs Available :
- Best for use within 12 months from the date of manufacture
Recommended Primer :
- 1 ltr
- 4 Ltrs
- 10 Ltrs
- 20 Ltrs
- Self priming after thinning with 75-100%.