Garware Acrylic Based Wall Putty
is specially made by using an ideal combination of White Pigments, Extenders, Acrylic Emulsion Medium and Additives. It is used for filling dents and imperfections, leveling on primed wall and wooden and metallic surfaces. Before using Garware Acrylic Based Wall Putty, Clean the surface thoroughly from loose particles, dust, moisture, oil, grease, etc. and prime with appropriate Eomite Primer.
Salient Features :
Supply Consistency :
- Ease of application
- Dries quickly
- Very good filling and cutting properties.
Application Methods :
- Suitable for application by Putty Knife.
Apply by using Putty Knife.
No. of Coats Recommended :
One or multiple coats depending on the nature and imperfections of the surfaces
Thinner (Only if required) :
Colour Range :
- Surface Dry : 30 minutes. At 27o ± 2oC & RH 60 ± 5%:
- Recoating : Overnight
Storage Life :
Best for use within 12 months from the date of manufacture
Packs Available :
Recommended Primer :
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- For Plaster and Wooden Surface : Garware Eomite Primer for Wood and Wall
- For Metallic Surface : Garware Eomite Primer for metal.